0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Osakasayama, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Osakasayama, Japan

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 72°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 57°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 72°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 58°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WNW 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 50°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds N 16mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 57°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NNW 19mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 49°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NNW 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Wednesday

10/29/2014

Hi: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NNE 14mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Thursday

10/30/2014

Hi: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Friday

10/31/2014

Hi: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content