0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Onomichi, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Onomichi, Japan

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 44°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 34°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 30°

Clear. Temperature of 30°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 49°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Lo: 32°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content