0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Omaezaki, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Omaezaki, Japan

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 73°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content