0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ohnohara, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ohnohara, Japan

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 42°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 34°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 34°

Clear. Temperature of 34°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 49°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Lo: 35°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 45°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNE 15mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 38°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Lo: 37°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 48°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WSW 23mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 34°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds WNW 28mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 35°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds WNW 30mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Lo: 32°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds WNW 26mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 20°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content