0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ohmihachiman, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ohmihachiman, Japan

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 43°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds N 18mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 33°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds NNW 20mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 25°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 32°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 40°

Mixture of precip. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds WNW 19mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Lo: 31°

Light snow. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds NW 18mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 41°

Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Lo: 31°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 44°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 34°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 33°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 50°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 38°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content