0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ohbu, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ohbu, Japan

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 93°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 89°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 71°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 89°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WNW 3mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 88°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content