0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nirasaki, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Nirasaki, Japan

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 63°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 45°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 50°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 50°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content