0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Niimi, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Niimi, Japan

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 71°

Clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content