Your Weekend Forecast
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.
Mostly clear. Temperature of 36°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.
Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds W 27mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds WNW 21mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WNW 24mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds WNW 22mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
Ice will be a bit problem across the East…More >
An ice storm in southeastern Oklahoma left large trees snapped and thousands of people without power, possibly for multiple…More >
California's winter weather is being blamed for the deaths of four people and major citrus destruction.…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >