0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Naha, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Naha, Japan

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 68°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 64°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 66°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NW 22mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NNW 20mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NW 19mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NW 29mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NW 30mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 62°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 27mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds N 21mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Saturday

1/3/2015

Hi: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 63°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NW 23mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content