0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Misho, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Misho, Japan

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 56°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NNW 32mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 46°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NW 30mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 45°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NW 21mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 44°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NW 25mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 46°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NW 27mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 44°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds WNW 21mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 51°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NW 17mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 48°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 55°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 52°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WNW 23mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds NW 29mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Lo: 45°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNW 24mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 49°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 45°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content