0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Minori, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Minori, Japan

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 72°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 79°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content