0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Minamiminowa, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Minamiminowa, Japan

Friday

12/19/2014

Hi: 30°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 11° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Lo: 9°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 9°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 9° and feels-like temperature of -3°F.

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 37°

Mixture of precip. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds SSE 16mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Lo: 23°

Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 23°F. Winds W 21mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 21° and feels-like temperature of 13°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 30°

Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds W 21mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 21° and feels-like temperature of 17°F.

Lo: 23°

Light snow. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 23°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 21° and feels-like temperature of 9°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 24°

Light snow. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 24°F. Winds W 26mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 16° and feels-like temperature of 8°F.

Lo: 20°

Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 20°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 19° and feels-like temperature of 8°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 32°

Snow flurries. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 24° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Lo: 21°

Light snow. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 21°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 21° and feels-like temperature of 8°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 32°

Light snow. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds W 20mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 20°F.

Lo: 22°

Light snow. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 22°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 21° and feels-like temperature of 13°F.

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 33°

Snow flurries. Cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 22° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Lo: 20°

Light snow. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 20°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 17° and feels-like temperature of 8°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content