0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Minakuchi, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Minakuchi, Japan

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 32°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 41°

Mixture of precip. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds WNW 20mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 31°

Light snow. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 41°

Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Lo: 31°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content