0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Mikumo, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Mikumo, Japan

Wednesday

10/1/2014

Hi: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NW 4mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 64°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds E 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Thursday

10/2/2014

Hi: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 64°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSE 2mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 62°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NW 2mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 75°

Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 60°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NW 2mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 63°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 60°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds E 1mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Monday

10/6/2014

Hi: 73°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 61°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Tuesday

10/7/2014

Hi: 67°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 17mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 54°

Clear. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 3mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content