0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Matsuyama, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Matsuyama, Japan

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 84°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 73°

Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 85°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 74°

There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 74°F. Winds S 1mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 73°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 73°F. Winds S 1mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 72°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 1mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 71°

Light rain. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 1mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 84°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ENE 2mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 71°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSW 1mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content