0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kushima, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kushima, Japan

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 54°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NW 19mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 44°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNW 17mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 51°

Sunny. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NNW 15mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 43°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 54°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds ENE 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 50°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds E 17mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 60°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 56°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WNW 19mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 56°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WNW 23mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 47°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NW 18mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 56°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 47°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WNW 20mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WNW 26mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 46°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WNW 25mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content