0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kunitomi, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kunitomi, Japan

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 49°

Sunny. Temperature of 49°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Lo: 34°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Lo: 38°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 51°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 45°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 52°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 39°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 38°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 50°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 38°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds WNW 19mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 40°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NW 19mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Lo: 33°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds NW 22mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content