0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Koryo, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Koryo, Japan

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 72°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 73°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 65°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content