0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Konkou, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Konkou, Japan

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content