0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Komagane, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Komagane, Japan

Thursday

7/10/2014

Hi: 66°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds S 21mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 66°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds S 15mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 57°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 79°

Sunny. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 62°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 68°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SW 19mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 65°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 74°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 21mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 65°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 65°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content