0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kokonoe, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kokonoe, Japan

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 68°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 76°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds S 4mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 69°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds S 4mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 71°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content