0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kitano, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kitano, Japan

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 74°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 75°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds W 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ESE 2mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content