0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kita - Hokkaido, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kita - Hokkaido, Japan

Tuesday

9/16/2014

Hi: 65°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 53°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 60°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 52°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 61°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 52°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 63°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 49°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 49°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 45°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content