0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kikugawa, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kikugawa, Japan

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 88°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content