0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kawatana, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Kawatana, Japan

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 72°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 76°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 71°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content