0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kasamatsu, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kasamatsu, Japan

Saturday

11/1/2014

Hi: 59°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 58°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSW 2mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Sunday

11/2/2014

Hi: 68°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Monday

11/3/2014

Hi: 56°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 45°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Tuesday

11/4/2014

Hi: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 44°

Clear. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Wednesday

11/5/2014

Hi: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 43°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Thursday

11/6/2014

Hi: 56°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 54°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Friday

11/7/2014

Hi: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NNE 14mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 53°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content