0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kanra, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kanra, Japan

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 49°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 37°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 56°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 45°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 61°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NNW 18mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 40°

Clear. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 37°

Clear. Temperature of 37°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 38°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 44°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 53°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SE 12mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 44°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content