0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kamiita, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kamiita, Japan

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 49°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Lo: 33°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 47°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 39°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 51°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 38°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 48°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 37°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 40°

Mixture of precip. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds WNW 24mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Lo: 31°

Light snow. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds NW 20mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 20°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 40°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 31°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 20°F.

Saturday

1/3/2015

Hi: 48°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 31°

Mixture of precip. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content