0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kamagaya, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kamagaya, Japan

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 43°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NW 21mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 23° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 27°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 27°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 22° and feels-like temperature of 18°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 40°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NNW 17mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 21° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Lo: 23°

Clear. Temperature of 23°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 19° and feels-like temperature of 16°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 45°

Sunny. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 22° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 22°

Mixture of precip. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 22°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 18° and feels-like temperature of 14°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 41°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds N 20mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 34°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 47°

Sunny. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Lo: 32°

Clear. Temperature of 32°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 49°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 33°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WNW 22mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 22° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Lo: 27°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 27°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 21° and feels-like temperature of 16°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content