0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Kaizu, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Kaizu, Japan

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 77°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 71°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 76°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 3mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

9/8/2014

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content