0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Johana, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Johana, Japan

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 74°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 65°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds S 2mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content