0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Iwanuma, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Iwanuma, Japan

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSE 4mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 72°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 3mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 75°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 68°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Monday

7/21/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content