0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ibigawa, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ibigawa, Japan

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 42°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNE 18mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Lo: 32°

Mixture of precip. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds N 21mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 30°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 38°

Mixture of precip. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NNW 21mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Lo: 29°

Light snow. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 29°F. Winds NW 19mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 18°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 39°

Mixture of precip. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NW 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Lo: 29°

Snow flurries. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 29°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 20°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 42°

Mixture of precip. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Lo: 31°

Mixture of precip. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 42°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 24° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 29°

Mixture of precip. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 29°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 48°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 36°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content