0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Hizen, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Hizen, Japan

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 50°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Lo: 46°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 54°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 47°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 54°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds W 25mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 39°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NW 26mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 40°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NW 23mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Lo: 38°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NW 19mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 45°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 39°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Saturday

1/3/2015

Hi: 49°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Lo: 38°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds SSW 2mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Sunday

1/4/2015

Hi: 55°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 40°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content