0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Hikawa, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Hikawa, Japan

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 44°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NNE 18mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 36°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds N 18mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 46°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 36°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds WNW 28mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 39°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NW 25mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Lo: 36°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds NW 23mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 43°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 36°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 45°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds WNW 26mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Lo: 34°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 46°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 33°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Wednesday

1/21/2015

Hi: 47°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds W 26mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 40°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds WNW 20mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content