Higashinada, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Higashinada, Japan



Hi: 43°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WNW 17mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 37°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.



Hi: 41°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NW 14mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Lo: 38°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.



Hi: 43°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Lo: 33°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content