0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Hashimoto, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Hashimoto, Japan

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 90°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 74°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content