0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Hashima, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Hashima, Japan

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 41°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Lo: 32°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 25°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 38°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Lo: 34°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 40°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Lo: 27°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 27°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 24° and feels-like temperature of 21°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content