0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Fukaya, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Fukaya, Japan

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 58°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 41°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 34°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 58°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 34°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content