0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Fujishiro, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Fujishiro, Japan

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 88°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 37% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 86°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 84°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 4mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSW 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 73°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content