0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Fujihara, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Fujihara, Japan

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 34°

Sunny. Temperature of 34°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 14° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Lo: 14°

Snow flurries. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 14°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 6° and feels-like temperature of 6°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 33°

Mixture of precip. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Lo: 27°

Snow flurries. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 27°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 15°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 34°

Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds WNW 19mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Lo: 26°

Snow flurries. Cloudy. Temperature of 26°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 17°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 33°

Mixture of precip. Cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Lo: 25°

Mixture of precip. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 25°F. Winds SW 19mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 18°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 29°

Light snow. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 29°F. Winds WNW 21mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 24° and feels-like temperature of 17°F.

Lo: 19°

Light snow. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 19°F. Winds WNW 29mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 14° and feels-like temperature of 1°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 23°

Snow flurries. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 23°F. Winds WNW 24mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 14° and feels-like temperature of 7°F.

Lo: 20°

Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 20°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 16° and feels-like temperature of 4°F.

Saturday

1/3/2015

Hi: 34°

Snow flurries. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 34°F. Winds WNW 16mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Lo: 22°

Light snow. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 22°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 21° and feels-like temperature of 12°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content