0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Etajima, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Etajima, Japan

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 40°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds WNW 16mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Lo: 33°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 25°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 43°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 35°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Lo: 35°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content