0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Enzan, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Enzan, Japan

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 59°

Sunny. Temperature of 59°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 27% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 38°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 30% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 42°

Clear. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 63°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 31% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 43°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 45°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 62°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 48°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds S 15mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 57°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 37% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 43°

Clear. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Wednesday

4/30/2014

Hi: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content