0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bungo Takada, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Bungo Takada, Japan

Thursday

12/18/2014

Hi: 38°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NW 23mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Lo: 32°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Friday

12/19/2014

Hi: 49°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 32°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 51°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WNW 17mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 35°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds NW 17mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 42°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Lo: 35°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 41°

Mixture of precip. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Lo: 31°

Clear. Temperature of 31°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 48°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Lo: 31°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 25°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 52°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 38°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content