0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Aso, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Aso, Japan

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 71°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 70°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 69°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 73°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content