0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ashiya, Japan

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ashiya, Japan

Wednesday

10/1/2014

Hi: 75°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 64°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds E 1mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Thursday

10/2/2014

Hi: 75°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 64°

Rain showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 1mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 78°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 61°

There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 61°F. Winds N 2mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 72°

Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 65°

Rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 58°

Heavy rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Monday

10/6/2014

Hi: 66°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ENE 28mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 59°

Heavy rain. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Tuesday

10/7/2014

Hi: 63°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 51°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 51°F. Winds N 2mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content