0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Todi, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Todi, Italy

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 65°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 62°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 17mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content