Your Weekend Forecast
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.
Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WSW 19mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.
Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds W 20mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
A lumbering storm system will be the source for powerful thunderstorms carrying large hail, high winds, and even a few…More >
The Memorial Day Weekend, summer's unofficial kick-off, will be full of summertime…More >
The cost of a massive tornado that battered an Oklahoma City suburb could be more than $2 billion, according to a…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >
Stay Safe & Informed
Get severe weather alerts and your live local temperature when you're not on the web. Includes one-click access to additional severe weather information on WeatherBug.com. Learn More