0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 67°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 70°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds S 15mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 67°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNW 14mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content